SOHC.co.uk Forums > CB500/550

De horned

<< < (2/3) > >>

McCabe-Thiele (Ted):
That paints a great mental picture a new meaning to "Naked Attraction" - bike style. ;D ;D ;D

Johnny4428:

--- Quote from: Laverda Dave on March 16, 2024, 11:04:11 AM ---Looking much better Johhny and that is what I call a very well organised workshop. I bet you even have a kettle in there with a biscuit jar  :).
If I ever build another garage I will ensure it has a sink, a water tap and a toilet, nothing worse than having to keep walking up the garden for a cuppa or to use the loo especially when its pouring with rain and dark :(

--- End quote ---

Think I’m needing to have a clear out of the paint and oil shelves there! Might have room then to set something up without it teetering on the edge!🤣
I don’t have a kettle or biscuit jar though in the garage probably because our kitchen is just above, I can almost hear the kettle going on!😂 But regular stops are frequently required.

taysidedragon:
The bike looks much, much better with the new bars. I'm impressed with your workshop. I always envisage mine looking like that, but never get anywhere near it! 🤔

Johnny4428:

--- Quote from: taysidedragon on March 16, 2024, 12:01:15 PM ---The bike looks much, much better with the new bars. I'm impressed with your workshop. I always envisage mine looking like that, but never get anywhere near it! 🤔

--- End quote ---
Thanks Gareth, I never leave the garage at the end of a day without everything being returned o where I know I can find it the next day.😜

davidcumbria:
Bars look much better Johnny. That’s some collection of well organised tools. Saw an interesting idea in classic mechanics mag this month - a one foot by 1 inch magnetic strip handily placed for dropping on bolts / tools etc while working. Saves scrabbling for bolts on the floor when you container gets knocked over..DAMHIK😉

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version