Author Topic: 750cc f2 v5  (Read 887 times)

Offline colin

• View Profile
750cc f2 v5
« on: January 23, 2011, 02:53:48 PM »
Hello All,Just hoping someone may be able to help me,I have purchased a f2 in a basket case condition,The engine was from another bike,The fella said the v5 was lost a long time age,I thought he still had the number plate in one of the boxes.But after a good search its not there!!,The frame number can be seen easy and the engine number is clear too,But how do i apply for the v5 through a frame number please,Any help would be Appreciated,Kind rgds Colin

Offline Seamus

• SOHC Pro
    • View Profile
Re: 750cc f2 v5
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2011, 10:57:27 PM »
Long and messy as I have researched this already.

Build the bike and get mot'd on the frame number. (I think you also need to insure and tax). Get dating cert/letter from Honda and apply for registration with all of the above. DVLA will inspect the bike and issue a date related number for a small fee (

Offline Bryanj

• Grogu
    • View Profile
Re: 750cc f2 v5
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2011, 05:56:43 AM »
That only works if the frame number is not on the DVLA computer! if it was on a V5 the only hope you have is a nice police station, go in and say you have been offered the bike frame number whatever and you would like to know if it is "stolen" or not and if you are lucky they will tell you the reg

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal