Author Topic: Ones facebook "friends"  (Read 1237 times)

Offline kaceyk2

• SOHC Member
    • View Profile
Ones facebook "friends"
« on: March 04, 2011, 04:45:59 PM »
On Facebook if you make some toast, you have to tell everyone and then they will go and make some toast too. If they Ask "what are you having on your toast?" It's probably best to say "I don't know my annonymous friend, what are you having?" If they say "cheese" you can say "oh how lovely, you are clever, I think I will have cheese too" This will certainly please them and they will stay your friend.

On facebook, it is very important to have nearly 5,000 friends, because then when someone else wants to be your friend, a box comes up that says "sorry you cannot be this persons friend, because they allready have the maximum amount"

On facebook, you must memorise the following sentence "It's Okay don't worry, I am sure things will get better for you, things like this have a habit of working themselves out"
You have to use this sentence everyday when your friends are depressed, then they will stay your friends.

On facebook, if you go to sleep you must tell people so that they stay your friends.

On facebook, the following may be your friends......

Add Me
Taking comfort in not owing China 75 Trillion Dollars.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal