Author Topic: Does anyone know a good auto electrician?  (Read 1378 times)

Offline MickP

• View Profile
Does anyone know a good auto electrician?
« on: August 10, 2011, 02:13:49 PM »
I didn't want it to have to come to this but I've been having electrical issues for the last six months and am sick of having to deal with them piecemeal    so I've decided it's tome for someone else to have a look. My headlight won't switch off and my indicators  give me grief sporadically. It's all just too annoying and I'm sick of fiddling around with connections and fuses and that f##king god damned awful switchgear. I'm in London but am happy to take the bike out of the city if anyone knows anyone decent who may be able to look at it.

I realise this goes against the spirit of the site but I am really am tired of trying to solve the same problems over and over again :-\

Offline mick

• SOHC Master
    • View Profile
Re: Does anyone know a good auto electrician?
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2011, 02:29:11 PM »
Where abouts are you mate ? there may be a member who may be electrical savvy who could help you  ;), have you asked on here for help?, failing all that i hear good things about ferret the mobile electrician, cheers Mick.

http://www.motorcyclewiring.co.uk/

Offline mick

• SOHC Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2011, 02:32:13 PM »
Soz i have just seen in your post that you are in London well there are quite a few members in and around London i'm sure someone could or will be willing to help you, if you were nearer to me i would help you  ;), cheers Mick.

Offline Bryanj

• Grogu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2011, 05:31:34 PM »
What model is it? depending on how much you are willing to spend you could bring it to gloucester!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal