Author Topic: CB250 meets CB500/4 and lives happily ever after.  (Read 1204 times)

Offline RupertB

• SOHC Associate
  • If a hammer won't fix it, then it's electrical.
    • View Profile
CB250 meets CB500/4 and lives happily ever after.
« on: August 11, 2011, 09:17:31 PM »
Tried to post this before but lost it in the ether. Anyway as a former owner of a CB500/4 (1980 to 81) I suppose this is a logical extension, if not as well made as the CB ever was.
Somebody asked me to post pics of this on here when it arrived, so here it is. And believe me it sounds phenomenal.
It will be at the Shetland Classic Motor Show in Lerwick in early June 2012, as I hope will be as many forum members as possible because believe me it is well worth the trip. The Foale CB750 should also be coming, courtesy of a horsebox which can also be converted to carry horses when not constructively moving bikes...
Will post more on the Shetland Show as it gets nearer, but check out the previous - not the best of websites, but a great few days every two years. Go to Photo gallery and see 'motorcycles'. http://www.shetlandcms.co.uk/
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 09:50:06 PM by RupertB »
Author of 'Prisoners Property and Prostitutes' by Tom Ratcliffe. You'll enjoy it and I need the money.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal