Author Topic: Having some real bad luck this year  (Read 1644 times)

Offline UK Pete

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
Having some real bad luck this year
« on: June 03, 2012, 10:06:22 AM »
This year kicked off for me with a severe accident which wrote off my bike and has to date cost me 4 months off work with nasty injuries, i am recovering well and thought things were looking up, i decided to take my k1 out the other week , and in getting it out the garage i managed to knock over my f2 which fell on to a table denting the clocks headlight and front guard (this is the second time it has happened), next i went out on my push bike lost my cycle computor, back tracked 6 miles and found it smashed to pieces in the road,
this week i have eased myself back into light work with a bit of painting, realised i had lost my expensive android phone,which was in a phone /wallet case with £60 cash in and all my cards, so i imediately cancelled the cards got the phone blocked and ordered a new sim card, next day found it in a bucket of water with all the dirty paint rollers in, needless to say the f---ing thing was ruined, worse still i was travelling home with my ladders tied to the roof when a large coach was stopped in the road flashing me and hooting i thought it was strange carried on driving then heard an almighty crunch , guess what the bloody ladders had come loose and had moved around so they were across the width rather than the lenght of the van and so had smashed in to the coach wind screen and his very expensive computor controlled wing mirror,           !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am sitting here frightened to do anything as i feel i have been cursed,  for the love of god will this shit luck please end i cany take anymore
Pete

Offline kifer

• SOHC Member
    • View Profile
Re: Having some real bad luck this year
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2012, 10:37:25 AM »
Hi Pete it will get better we all go through these bouts of s**t,  You must be honest the story about the ladder will be one for the pub in the future. Chin up and good luck Tom.

Offline Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP)

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2012, 12:57:25 PM »
Plus one with Kifer keep going mate
Bitsa
Long Live Best Bitter.Status Quo and Sohc Bikes and common sense which you can not teach

Offline mick

• SOHC Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2012, 10:54:34 PM »
Friggin Hell Pete hope things improve for you soon, cheers Mick.

Offline Yoshi823

• SOHC Pro
  • Biker to the bone...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2012, 10:17:06 AM »
Hi Pete

Although I don't frequent this forum as much as I used to I was shocked to read about your mishaps.

It was good to chat on the phone...in the meantime i'll look out for the parts that you need.

Here's to a better Summer & some good weather so that you can get out on the bikes again

Yoshi/Tim
Bikes...they're in the blood.
Yamaha R1 2001
Yamaha FZR1000R EXUP 1990
KTM 450 EXC RFS 2004
Honda XR400R 1997
Honda CB125T2 1980
Yamaha FJ1200 3XW 1991

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal