Author Topic: Citypowdercoaters in Birmingham AVIOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1422 times)

Offline billy192

• SOHC Expert
    • View Profile
    • Shermonkel
Please be aware of this company.  Citypowdercoaters in Birmingham. After taking a day off work I travelled up from Reading had a quote of £80 to powder coat my CB 250 frame, swing arm, centre stand and side stand.  The price I thought was good. For this they said they would sand blast and dip in a rust treatment and powder coat gloss black. This would take 7 to 10 days.

I rang the number on the web site and it rang ,,,,and rang I tried up to 30 times a day for the next 5 days. Finally got through and was told that the frame was out being dipped and had already been blasted. For the next two weeks I rang and rang again up to 20 times a day. Ran them today ( over 4 weeks later) and they said they were v busy with wheels so I said I would drive the 300 miles round trip and collect it. When I got there the frame was where I had left it 30 days ago, no blasting no rust treatment. Just lies. When I talked to the manager his attitude was poor to say the least.
If you want wheels done they MAY be the people, but as for bike frames  they are not.
Thanks
Billy

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal