Author Topic: some of my bikes i have made .and a sr500 my mate was building now on its way  (Read 2490 times)

Offline shaun

• View Profile
thes are some of the bikes scooters choppers bobbers and so on .the 1st bike is one my mate was building the sr500 .i loved this biike and when i was at is place this week we struck a deal and now its down to me to finish it off .going to be a kepper this bike  8)
the sportster cafe just got this on the road and now sold .the drz scooter i built .all this bike was mostly one off carbon boddy built the frame swing arm twin under seat pipes one mad scooter  ;D this is a xs650 bobber i built .inc frame and just about all the parts on the bike .still have this bike ,maybe for sale if somone wants it  8) my green pre unit 1949 bobber i was building .but its sold now lovely bike again all my work  8) my triumph 650 bobber i built ,loved this bike no paint loads of one off parts , now sold  :( thers more stuff inc choppers bobbers and scooters  ;D

« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 05:36:57 PM by shaun »

Offline Tomb

• SOHC Pro
    • View Profile
Nice work.

So thats what a garage floor looks like, I havn't seen mine for so long. ;D     ........I really must have a culling and tidy out
Tom
'73 CB550 with CB500 engine café racer
'62 CB77 Sprinter
'70 CD175
'78 CB550 with sidecar
'80 Z50R
And a load of old Yamaha 1100's

Offline LesterPiglet

• SOHC Pro
  • 1977 CB550F2
    • View Profile
I never thought I'd say this but I like the Harley based one.

Well done.
'Then' and 'than' are completely different words and have completely different meanings. Same with 'of' and 'have'. Set and sit. There, their and they're. Set/sit. Bought/brought FFS. Bloody Americans.

Les Ross. Certified by a Professional

Offline kifer

• SOHC Member
    • View Profile
Very nice, seems like you are living the dream looks like a bit of Orange County going on there.  ;)
have you done the panel work on the SR tank?

Offline Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP)

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
Nice one
like the XS650 and the Triumph pre unit.
Bitsa
Long Live Best Bitter.Status Quo and Sohc Bikes and common sense which you can not teach

Offline LesterPiglet

• SOHC Pro
  • 1977 CB550F2
    • View Profile
Just looking at those pics, how does the Harley engine compare to others weightwise?
'Then' and 'than' are completely different words and have completely different meanings. Same with 'of' and 'have'. Set and sit. There, their and they're. Set/sit. Bought/brought FFS. Bloody Americans.

Les Ross. Certified by a Professional

Offline basketcase

• SOHC Associate
    • View Profile
Lovely bikes, Espescially love the Harley based one....and the XS650, even the Scoot. How do you get away not using a front mudguard?? Unless you`re in the States!
Do or do not...there is no try!

Offline shaun

• View Profile
thanks for all the comments  8) the harley engine is not light at all mate maybe about the same  as the cb 750 engine ,  ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal