Author Topic: Anyone heard of Slosh  (Read 1286 times)

Offline Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP)

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
Anyone heard of Slosh
« on: July 06, 2012, 04:00:28 PM »
Apparently seals leaking gas tanks and can deal with this ethanol petrol.
Directions of use,
TANK - SEAL KIT CONTAINS, 500 ML TANK-KLEEN AND 850 ml OF TANK - SEAL IN THE LARGE KIT AND 425 ML IN THE SMALL KIT AND TWO PAIRS OF LATEX GLOVES. CLEAN THE TANK WITH TANK CLEAN, ADDING SHARP STONES IS A GOOD WAY OF CLEANING AND ABRADING THE TANK INTERIOR, RINSE WITH FRESH WATER AND LEAVE TO DRY. WHEN DRY POUR TANK SEAL INTO TANK AND ROTATE THROUGH 360 DEGREES UNTILL TANK INTERIOR IS FULLY COATED,.....WHEN COATED POUR THE EXCESS SEALER BACK INTO TIN. ALLOW TANK TO CURE (MINIMUM 1 DAY) PRIOR TO FILLING WITH FUEL. FOR SMALL CAR OR BIKE TANKS WE DO A SMALLER TANK SEAL KIT, SEE THE DROP DOWN MENU. EACH KIT COMES WITH STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS.
Cheers
Long Live Best Bitter.Status Quo and Sohc Bikes and common sense which you can not teach

Offline LesterPiglet

• SOHC Pro
  • 1977 CB550F2
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone heard of Slosh
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2012, 04:35:30 PM »
Do you have a link? My tank is so bashed up it's rusting pretty bad. I keep getting fine red dust in my carbs.
'Then' and 'than' are completely different words and have completely different meanings. Same with 'of' and 'have'. Set and sit. There, their and they're. Set/sit. Bought/brought FFS. Bloody Americans.

Les Ross. Certified by a Professional

Offline Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP)

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2012, 04:47:08 PM »
Lesterpiglet.
www.rust.co.uk
Fuel Tank Seal

Cheers
Bitsa
Long Live Best Bitter.Status Quo and Sohc Bikes and common sense which you can not teach

Offline LesterPiglet

• SOHC Pro
  • 1977 CB550F2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2012, 05:17:16 PM »
Thanks bitsa.
'Then' and 'than' are completely different words and have completely different meanings. Same with 'of' and 'have'. Set and sit. There, their and they're. Set/sit. Bought/brought FFS. Bloody Americans.

Les Ross. Certified by a Professional

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal