Author Topic: cb750 new bits  (Read 1493 times)

Offline Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP)

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
cb750 new bits
« on: October 12, 2012, 08:34:20 PM »
Hi Guys n gals,
Had a bit of a tough time recently feel the need to buy some thing anybody got any NEW BITS for sale for the CB750K MODELS?What ever you have let me know you never know I might buy them.
Cheers
Bitsa
Long Live Best Bitter.Status Quo and Sohc Bikes and common sense which you can not teach

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
Re: cb750 new bits
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2012, 08:20:34 PM »
Come one you tight old gits the UK is in the doldrums rising gas etc someone somewhere must have some nice 300 middle part numbers hanging around.
Cheers
Bitsa
Long Live Best Bitter.Status Quo and Sohc Bikes and common sense which you can not teach

Offline mick

• SOHC Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2012, 10:14:12 PM »
Ha Ha there all hanging on to 'em Bitsa for their retirement funds  ;) cheers Mick.

Offline UK Pete

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2012, 08:36:03 AM »
Most of us who have hunted down these hard to find NOS bits are keeping them for future restorations or as Mick says for retirment funds
 ebay is the place to go but you have to pays your money
Was ther anything in particular you are after?
Pete

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2012, 02:15:43 PM »
Hi UKpete,
No nothing particular just interested to see what you guys may have.I do not mind paying decent money but fleece bay is exceptional ridiculous prices and don't mention the crap used parts which I would not have the galls to list.I have to say I did not think about retirement funds maybe now I wont sell what I have.
Cheers
Bitsa

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal