Author Topic: Hello from Orkney Islands  (Read 5252 times)

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
  • Mad Scientist.... more power Igor ! ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from Orkney Islands
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2014, 12:14:25 AM »

And they say us women like a gossip and a natter !!!
Welcome Ian.  :-*

That's what set this Forum apart from all of the rest Julie. My wife taught me to gossip... she's got a distinction in it! but she has a tendency to nag not natter  ;D !  Bloody well hopes she never reads this forum !

Cheers  ... Ash
“Alright friends, you have seen the heavy groups, now you will see morning maniac music. Believe me, yeah. It’s a new dawn.” Grace Slick, Woodstock '69 .. In the year of the Sandcast.

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
  • Mad Scientist.... more power Igor ! ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2014, 12:39:07 AM »
My Wife'a a teacher &  used to work with someone called Stallard,  Ian. Think her name was Jan and her husband was the Harbourmaster or something like that.

Cheers ... Ash
“Alright friends, you have seen the heavy groups, now you will see morning maniac music. Believe me, yeah. It’s a new dawn.” Grace Slick, Woodstock '69 .. In the year of the Sandcast.

Offline Nurse Julie

• 1977 CB550/4 Mongrel Brat. 1974 UK 500/4 K1. Honda CD250u.
  • Grogu
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2014, 09:02:51 AM »

And they say us women like a gossip and a natter !!!
Welcome Ian.  :-*

That's what set this Forum apart from all of the rest Julie. My wife taught me to gossip... she's got a distinction in it! but she has a tendency to nag not natter  ;D !  Bloody well hopes she never reads this forum !

Cheers  ... Ash

I'm sure most of the Forum Members wives and partners log in secretly under pseudonyms Ash, most of us women belong to the Secret Service in our spare time !!!! :-*
LINK TO MY EBAY PAGE. As many of you know already, I give 10% discount and do post at cost to forum members if you PM me direct.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/julies9731/m.html?item=165142672569&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.m3561.l2562

LINK TO MY CB400/4 ENGINE STRIP / ASSESSMENT AND REBUILD...NOW COMPLETE
http://www.sohc.co.uk/index.php/topic,14049.msg112691/topicseen.html#new

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal