Author Topic: CB750 Mudguard for sale  (Read 2072 times)

Offline simongill

• View Profile
CB750 Mudguard for sale
« on: April 02, 2013, 10:18:29 AM »
Hi
I bought a front mudguard for my F2 but it is the wrong one, so I am selling it on. I don't know what bike its from, but I was told it was from a 78 750. I did get it from the states so its maybe a US spec.
I would like £70 (plus Postage) just to cover my costs.

If there is no interest here it will go on Ebay. I have some more pictures if required.

Simon

Offline munizabap

• View Profile
Re: CB750 Mudguard for sale
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2013, 09:56:18 PM »
Hi Simon, I was wondering do You still have this front fender? I have CB750 K7 and I need front fender for my motorcycle. As I can see it could match. I read that it is usa import, is it new or original, aftermarket part? Thank You!
Petar

Offline simongill

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2013, 12:26:21 PM »
Hi Petar
The mudguard is now on ebay as I had no response (until you of course) from here.
I have had a few enquiries already so its only fair that i let it run on ebay.
Cheers.
Simon

Offline munizabap

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2013, 09:28:24 PM »
Thank You for your answer Simon, it is my fault because I have not seen a topic earlier so I did not contact you on time. I still need this mudguard because it originally fits on my k7 and I would like to bid if it is ok by you. The only problem is I am from Serbia. I have my ebay account but pay pal started working in my country yesterday so tomorrow I will go to my local bank to verify my pay pal so I could eventually transfer You money if I win. Also, I have my good friend in Wien/ Austria so maybe there is possibility for me to pay You and than to send it to him if it is no to complicated for You. If there is possibility to end auction sooner if there is no bidders please let me know, so we could think something. Thank You very much.

Offline simongill

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2013, 10:43:18 AM »
Hi Petar
Blimey that all sounds complicated!!
I assume you are living in Serbia and not just using your account in the UK, so I will enquire the cost of a courier to Serbia.
Thanks for your interest
Simon

Offline simongi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2013, 04:20:08 PM »
Hi Petar
the cost of sending the muguard to Serbia is something in the region of £30-50 (uk pounds) depending on the service/company used.
I hope this helps
Cheers
Simon

Offline munizabap

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2013, 09:17:59 PM »
Hi Simon
Thank you for the answer, my visa virtuon card will be finished tomorrow I hope, so I can register my self on pay pal. I still am interested in mudguard. So, what is your final price and do I have to bid on ebay or is it possible to pay you directly somehow? If You send me mudguard directly in Serbia after my pay I would appreciate cheapest but safe company. (I think that DHL finishes everything with my local customs but I don't know the price). It is important that you put minimum value (10 pounds or something) on the package because I have to pay some tax to my customs for everything over 50 eur value. Also, mudguard needs to be carefully packed. Second option is to pay You from here and to send the mudguard to my friend in Austria. If it is not to complicated I would like to try to buy this mudguard. Thanks! I will contact you tomorrow and we will think of something.

Offline munizabap

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2013, 02:13:59 PM »
Hi Simon,
 Just to inform you that my Visa card is active and I registered on paypal yesterday, so I am ready for money transfer and bidding. I would like to find easiest and cheapest way for sending mudguard to me. Thanks!

Offline munizabap

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2013, 10:37:33 AM »
Hi Simon, I tried to bid but I have been outbid so if you don't sell mudguard for any reason, please contact me. Thanks
Cheers
Petar

Offline simongill

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2013, 04:20:15 PM »
Sorry Petar, it sold for only a small margin over my starting price. Good luck with finding another one. Simon

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal