Author Topic: Hello from Stafford  (Read 1088 times)

Offline burchy75

• SOHC Associate
    • View Profile
Hello from Stafford
« on: December 06, 2013, 09:00:12 PM »
Hi All

Quick hello from a new youngish CB750 K1 owner, well at least the proud owner of a load of bits anyway :-)

Was inspired by helping out my old man with his Triumph T100 restoration so bit the bullet and purchased a 'project' (wish me luck) to keep me busy in the garage and away from the tat that is Sky TV.

Looking forward to picking people's brains on here and hopefully coming out the other side with a lovely pristine excellent of a Japanese classic (fingers crossed).

Offline Nerdos

• View Profile
Re: Hello from Stafford
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2013, 10:49:27 PM »
Good luck with that Burchy.  Any danger of some photos of your 'load of bits' (no double entendre expressed nor implied).  Is it UK or US market?  Any history or background?
Cheers from 35 miles east of you,
Nerdos, aka Paul.

Offline UK Pete

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2013, 11:49:24 PM »
Hi burchy75 welcome aboard, as pauls says pictures of what you have , i am also a K1 owner
pete

Offline LesterPiglet

• SOHC Pro
  • 1977 CB550F2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2013, 10:59:18 PM »
Welcome. We all love pictures. If you have problems with pictures www.photobucket.com is free and you can link your pics to anywhere.
'Then' and 'than' are completely different words and have completely different meanings. Same with 'of' and 'have'. Set and sit. There, their and they're. Set/sit. Bought/brought FFS. Bloody Americans.

Les Ross. Certified by a Professional

Offline burchy75

• SOHC Associate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2013, 12:06:41 AM »
Hi all, cheers for the welcomes, I'll try and whack a load of pics up as soon as I can, not a lot to throw up there at the moment really, most of it has never seen a rag in decades but I have a UK registered frame, K0, K1 and K7 engines I believe, as well as a load of spares (forks, seat, fenders, lights, clocks, etc, etc).

The main thing I'm missing is a front caliper

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal