Author Topic: Front indicator stems  (Read 1205 times)

Offline LesterPiglet

• SOHC Pro
  • 1977 CB550F2
    • View Profile
Front indicator stems
« on: December 16, 2013, 10:45:01 PM »
Does anyone have a picture/source for the 550F2 stems? At the moment my winkys attach to the headlight where the reflectors are supposed to be. The stems I have will never fit in the original location.

TIA.  Les.
'Then' and 'than' are completely different words and have completely different meanings. Same with 'of' and 'have'. Set and sit. There, their and they're. Set/sit. Bought/brought FFS. Bloody Americans.

Les Ross. Certified by a Professional

Offline LesterPiglet

• SOHC Pro
  • 1977 CB550F2
    • View Profile
Re: Front indicator stems
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2013, 01:40:35 PM »
I know they are in the wrong place. I bought what I thought were the correct stems and found out the diameters are  different prolly because the shrouds are from a 78k. They look the same but mustn't be. >:(
I suppose the K models use the larger winkys.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 01:42:40 PM by LesterPiglet »
'Then' and 'than' are completely different words and have completely different meanings. Same with 'of' and 'have'. Set and sit. There, their and they're. Set/sit. Bought/brought FFS. Bloody Americans.

Offline LesterPiglet

• SOHC Pro
  • 1977 CB550F2
    • View Profile
Re: Front indicator stems
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2013, 05:41:35 PM »
Well I'm almost sure the stems are correct, it's the shrouds which are wrong. Thanks for the offer Ken but if Nos is mentioned it's out of my league. I'll suffer on with what I have.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal