Author Topic: Carpy Here, glad i have got into the SOHC UK site  (Read 2477 times)

Offline CARPY

• View Profile
Carpy Here, glad i have got into the SOHC UK site
« on: January 05, 2014, 05:40:11 PM »

Hey there all
Happy New year, for some reason I always thought the SOHC.net website was the world wide site and not just USA, so when Steve Dennis emailed today, i was stoked to be able to get back into the SOHC UK forum.
Some of you guys have contacted me as regards to the exhausts that we make, I have sold many 4 into 1 systems that are almost identical to the Original series one version, same bends and same decibels and have sold very well. I have made raw steel ones as well as stainless versions and Yesterday I made the first 4 into 2 megaphone systems, but have to have them Double Nickel plated this week as people are just getting back from their vacations for Christmas etc.
I am also making 400-4 systems that are 4 into 1 as well as 4 into 1 systems for the cb350, I will also be making another 4 into 2 system for the SOHC but will show photos when that is done. The new system I have will be Nickel plated and look a little like the Dunstall style and will have a sound video for you to listen too to see if you like it.

I never realised the UK site and USA were different and now I can jump on here and see what happening back home, as I left the shores of the UK in 1997.
Things are going god and still building and making parts for the good old 500 pounder and so glad that Steve dropped me a line.
Have a great new year with your rides people.
carpy cb750cafe.com   carpy@carpyscaferacers.com
CAFE RACERS, It is why there are Bends in the Road.

Offline SteveD CB500K0

• Administrator
  • SOHC Jedi
  • Ride on the Steel Breeze...
    • View Profile
    • Steve's Blog
Re: Carpy Here, glad i have got into the SOHC UK site
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2014, 06:12:30 PM »
Welcome back Steve.

3 posts in 14 years must be some sort of record!

We look forward to your input on some of our SOHC threads...

Steve D
2022 Tiger Sport 660
1971 CB500K0

Offline UK Pete

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2014, 09:34:55 AM »
Hi steve (carpy), good to see a fellow brit doing well in the US, i like your products you sell it is such a shame we dont have similar over here, as you know buying from the US can be expensive now as import duty's, delivery fees, and shipping are way to high ,have you ever thought of having an outlet over here, perhaps you could get Dave silver to stock some of your parts
pete

Offline CARPY

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2014, 11:16:11 PM »
I have thought about it, i was hoping maybe David Silver would be interested in buying my wares but he is a busy bloke and may not have time, but when we send stuff back home, I always tick the gift box and low value- that way you don't have the duty to pay at all.
I would love to supply someone back home as the stuff we do, well, we take a long time to make sure things work.
CAFE RACERS, It is why there are Bends in the Road.

Offline mick

• SOHC Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2014, 12:10:41 PM »
Hi Carpy , nice to hear from you and glad your still doing well with the old 750's, the engine t shirt I bought off you is still wearing well  ;), might have to treat myself to another design this year  :) peace & grease  8) cheers Mick.

Offline Trigger

• Grogu
  • Engines built on reputation, not advertising.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2014, 05:47:35 PM »
Try sale or return with Dave Silver. My experience is that anyone in the trade love those words.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal