General > Announcements

Battery charger

(1/3) > >>

K2-K6:
Just bought a "intelligent" battery charger from Lidl and initially amazed at the quality of the device.
Will charge both 6v/12v with range for both bike and car capacity batteries, does the normal stuff like pulse start to desulphate and will sit in monitor mode to pick up if the voltage drops.
Also if the vehicle is started while attached then it's digital volt readout shows the alternator charge rate.
The connect clips can be removed without tools to leave two loop connectors that can be fixed to bike battery terminals via bolts (you could cut the leads and connect with a double pole plug to leave a small easy connect loom on a bike).
It seems to be made of really good materials and they sell for £12.99
I put it on here because alot of people have sporadic use bikes and these things don't seem to be in stock for long.....I'm off to pick up a couple more for friends.

Let us know what you think of it if you buy one.

matthewmosse:
The voltage readout thing is new but I've had a Lidl charger in the shed for some years and rate it very highly - I prefer it to my optimate though the optimate has lasted longer it only does 12v and I don't think it actually works as inteded any more - seems to stay on charge mode forever. My first lidl charger died after 4 years abusive use - getting dropped etc and I didn't hesitate to buy another. I like a lot of the power tools off lidl, their belt sander is great as is the saber saw I got from there.

Trigger:
My wife bought a set of kitchen mixer taps from Lidl, and after i spent an hour on my back in the kitchen cupboard. They started to leak after two weeks. Now they have become a garden ornament. Along with the rest of crap she comes home with.

hairygit:
Hey Trigger, what are you trying to say, she brought you home!>:D

Sent from my GT-S5839i using Tapatalk 2

Trigger:
What are you trying to say, i am on my fifth wife. NEXT!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version