General > Announcements

Battery charger

<< < (3/3)

steff750:

--- Quote ---Just bought a "intelligent" battery charger from Lidl and initially amazed at the quality of the device.
Will charge both 6v/12v with range for both bike and car capacity batteries, does the normal stuff like pulse start to desulphate and will sit in monitor mode to pick up if the voltage drops.
--- End quote ---
;) totally agree  I bought one from aldi's before xmas , lol I didn't think of posting it here sorry guys . although looks slightly different than the lidl one, it does exactly the same stuff totally automatic voltage  for 6- 12 volts plus it has a built in voltage tester   :-X  ive never been a great fan of them optimates  heard too many bad reports of them cooking batteries ,so I only charge batteries to get the voltage up then leave them rest ,only a few weeks ago a friends cb160 battery could not be charged with the optimate  showed it as a dead battery ,so if you get an error reading on the aldi or lidl charger try connecting the battery to a normal charger to bring the voltage up then connect the aldi or lidl charger I have revitalized a few batteries this way , but as with all batteries and electrics be careful  :o this might only be a short term fix

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version