will use the link and see what happens

5 mins later,contacted them and await reply

AshimotoK0:

--- Quote from: Johnwebley on June 09, 2014, 05:19:58 PM ---thanks Ash,
 I live about 20 miles from Newent,and 35 from Stroud,,both I know well,

will use the link and see what happens

5 mins later,contacted them and await reply

--- End quote ---

Last time I went to Newent there was a dodgy politically incorrect museum of crime there. My family originally came from Kings Stanley/ Eastington. Lovely part of the country. Lord knows why they moved to Hull after living there  ;D !

Trigger:
Ash, the next time you phone Dis-covers you will find that Mr's Dillinger picks up the phone. I have known Robert Dillinger from when he lived in Watford. Yes, Bobtheseat, dis-covers and Morretti are all of one.

AshimotoK0:

--- Quote from: trigger6969 on June 09, 2014, 06:33:58 PM ---Ash, the next time you phone Dis-covers you will find that Mr's Dillinger picks up the phone. I have known Robert Dillinger from when he lived in Watford. Yes, Bobtheseat, dis-covers and Morretti are all of one.

--- End quote ---

Ok  Trig but originally the lady from Dis-covers was selling his covers 'cos Bob couldn't be bothered with Ebay. He must have realized she was selling good numbers on Ebay and joined the party !

Cheers ..AshD

Trigger:
Ash, the penny still has not dropped. The woman at Dis-covers is Robert Dillinger wife ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version