Author Topic: File hosting  (Read 1216 times)

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
  • Mad Scientist.... more power Igor ! ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
    • View Profile
File hosting
« on: May 10, 2014, 06:38:39 PM »
I have a MASSIVE file  with all of the CB750 service manuals/parts list on plus other articles. Problem is the .PDF file is 120M size. Please, please someone let me know where I can host it for everyone to share !!

Also got lots of MCM articles I can scan and share, Like the 750K0 original 1970 roadtest, K2 road test, '69 analysis of CB750 from Brighton show, Dick Emery interview on his CB750K0 & monkey bike, CB250SS original 1968 roadtest, 1978 CB750 Buyers Guide.

Cheers .. AshD
“Alright friends, you have seen the heavy groups, now you will see morning maniac music. Believe me, yeah. It’s a new dawn.” Grace Slick, Woodstock '69 .. In the year of the Sandcast.

Offline UK Pete

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
Re: File hosting
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2014, 06:49:24 PM »
Wow ash that all sounds real interesting, my thoughts are that perhaps you could load them to a photo bucket account make it public,and post the link
pete

Offline ShaunJ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2014, 08:32:55 PM »
Have a look at "dropbox" you can create a public link that everyone can use even without a dropbox account. It is free for personal use. It is the most popular file sharing site at the moment. It can be accessed from any type of computer, I-pad, smartphone etc. I have used it for a while and found it very useful.
Present CB750 K7

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
  • Mad Scientist.... more power Igor ! ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2014, 09:34:16 PM »
Have a look at "dropbox" you can create a public link that everyone can use even without a dropbox account. It is free for personal use. It is the most popular file sharing site at the moment. It can be accessed from any type of computer, I-pad, smartphone etc. I have used it for a while and found it very useful.

Cheers Shaun

let's see if it works !!  If it does then a little  bedtime reader for those not down the pub! Off to watch Gogglebox !

https://www.dropbox.com/s/anpzqn2r55f1o9k/CB750%20Mega%20Parts%20Service%20and%20More.pdf

Cheers ....AshD
“Alright friends, you have seen the heavy groups, now you will see morning maniac music. Believe me, yeah. It’s a new dawn.” Grace Slick, Woodstock '69 .. In the year of the Sandcast.

Offline LesterPiglet

• SOHC Pro
  • 1977 CB550F2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2014, 10:04:24 PM »
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 11:10:45 PM by LesterPiglet »
'Then' and 'than' are completely different words and have completely different meanings. Same with 'of' and 'have'. Set and sit. There, their and they're. Set/sit. Bought/brought FFS. Bloody Americans.

Les Ross. Certified by a Professional

Offline ShaunJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2014, 10:08:00 PM »
Yes that works for me. Also managed to save a copy to my own dropbox account. Cheers that will give me something more interesting to do than watching the Eurovision Song Contest  :)
Present CB750 K7

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal