Author Topic: Any PHP Programmers out there who'd help with a couple of forum bugs?  (Read 1213 times)

Offline SteveD CB500K0

• Administrator
  • SOHC Jedi
  • Ride on the Steel Breeze...
    • View Profile
    • Steve's Blog
Nice shiney new host and latest versions of Linux, Apache, PHP etc, etc, etc

I have two bugs which still irritate the hell out of me:

1. When starting a new topic, the page is posted but the user gets the "white-screen-of-death"
2. When sending a PM, the PM is sent but the user gets the "white-screen-of-death"

I assume that this is caused by the same thing and is probably a plug-in or theme conflict although for the life of me I can't work it out.

If anyone codes (and faultfinds) in PHP and would like to help, I would be most appreciative.

Steve
2022 Tiger Sport 660
1971 CB500K0

Offline Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP)

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
Steve
Beyond me but I can live with that.Like I said b4 if you have to pay someone to do that fix I will and I am sure others would contribute to costs involved.
Cheers
Bitsa
Long Live Best Bitter.Status Quo and Sohc Bikes and common sense which you can not teach

Offline SteveD CB500K0

• Administrator
  • SOHC Jedi
  • Ride on the Steel Breeze...
    • View Profile
    • Steve's Blog
I don't think it will be necessary to pay.

I've asked the same question of Glenn Stauffer. With 10,000 members, there must be someone on .net who can debug a PHP programme.
2022 Tiger Sport 660
1971 CB500K0

Offline Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP)

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
Cheers Steve
But the offer still stands I know you are doing the best and wish like you to fix all of it.
Support bros welcome
Cheers
Bitsa
Long Live Best Bitter.Status Quo and Sohc Bikes and common sense which you can not teach

Offline Ewan 500 K1

• SOHC Pro
  • jings crivens help ma boab
    • View Profile
    • Adams Bros Probe 2001
ditto to Bitsa's comments from me Steve
jings crivens help ma boab

500K1/550K3 mongrel cafe racer project for now at http://www.sohc.co.uk/index.php/topic,4120.0.html

500K1 basket case for later

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
  • Mad Scientist.... more power Igor ! ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
    • View Profile
Steve
Beyond me but I can live with that.Like I said b4 if you have to pay someone to do that fix I will and I am sure others would contribute to costs involved.
Cheers
Bitsa

+1 from me too Steve and thanks for all of your efforts.

Ash
“Alright friends, you have seen the heavy groups, now you will see morning maniac music. Believe me, yeah. It’s a new dawn.” Grace Slick, Woodstock '69 .. In the year of the Sandcast.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal