Author Topic: Anyone got.........  (Read 1798 times)

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
  • Mad Scientist.... more power Igor ! ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone got.........
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2014, 01:15:47 PM »
Well at least his high res pictures are good for reference if nothing else, particularly the die cast 750K0 because John Wyatt restored it originally. I saved all of the ones for the sandcast and will do for the diecast.

I think it's good that DSS are repro'ing lots of 400/4 parts .. everyone young  and old should own one, at least once in their lifetime. I had 4 of 'em (still have one) Brilliant little bikes and you can pick them up at reasonable prices still and they don't apper to have sky rocketed in price ( unless Frank is selling them). The guy at Oxford Classics seems to to have honestly described bikes at reasonable prices. Not bought from him myself personally  but deserves a mention on here.

Cheers ..... AshD
“Alright friends, you have seen the heavy groups, now you will see morning maniac music. Believe me, yeah. It’s a new dawn.” Grace Slick, Woodstock '69 .. In the year of the Sandcast.

Offline UK Pete

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone got.........
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2014, 05:07:20 PM »
He mentions a great investment for the future, certainly not in our life time, that is more outrageous than the sancast that frank sold
Having said that it is very nice, and who knows he might get lucky i had quite a few of them as a teen, people used to give them away then i think the most i paid for one was £30, oh those were the days
pete

Ash we were reffering to the fizzy
pete

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal