Author Topic: Can not believe that they cut this out  (Read 1768 times)

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
  • Mad Scientist.... more power Igor ! ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
    • View Profile
Re: Can not believe that they cut this out
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2014, 06:53:21 PM »
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 06:58:30 PM by AshimotoK0 »
“Alright friends, you have seen the heavy groups, now you will see morning maniac music. Believe me, yeah. It’s a new dawn.” Grace Slick, Woodstock '69 .. In the year of the Sandcast.

Offline Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP)

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2014, 07:13:58 PM »
Trig
Thats the right name for them poxy numbnuts
Cheers
Bitsa
Long Live Best Bitter.Status Quo and Sohc Bikes and common sense which you can not teach

Offline Trigger

• Grogu
  • Engines built on reputation, not advertising.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2014, 07:18:52 PM »
Ash, frames can be repaired. I repair broken engine fins for a living. Yes, Bitsa. Nobs.

Offline Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP)

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2014, 07:20:09 PM »
Trig
Probably little ones at that
Cheers
Bitsa
Long Live Best Bitter.Status Quo and Sohc Bikes and common sense which you can not teach

Offline JamesH

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2014, 09:01:25 PM »
Lads I've recently had a VERY bad experience with stoneage motorcycles. Bought a suppsedly mint set of hm341's from them - turned out they were badly damaged in transit (no evidence or marking on the box so I waited 10 days to open them due to work / life commitments). Anyway, took it up with roger (one of the partners) and got completely fucked over.....beware...

Offline hairygit

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2014, 09:10:21 PM »
Yoy got completely Rogered then James! Sorry to hear about your experience, I had been looking at some e bay items they had listed, I'll steer well clear now!

Sent from my GT-S5839i using Tapatalk 2

If it's got tits or wheels, it's hassle, if it's got both, RUN!!!

Offline UK Pete

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2014, 10:13:15 PM »
Ash, frames can be repaired. I repair broken engine fins for a living. Yes, Bitsa. Nobs.

Trigger i am waiting for a guy to get back to me about fin repairs to two cylinder heads, so far i have sent him two emails and no reply
how much do you charge, pm  me if you like
pete

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
  • Mad Scientist.... more power Igor ! ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2014, 10:22:52 PM »
I will be relieved when I get the final parts for both of my restos (400/4 don't really need anything apart from a cable guide thingy). On the whole my experience of eBay UK has not been good. I buy things all of the time for my business (electronic/electrical/tools) and no problems at all really, and that's  in ten years trading. But when it comes to bike parts it's another story. Most of my CB250 parts I got via eBay Germany. I have had mixed fortunes with US eBay but generally a much better experience than eBay UK (but then there's the dreaded customs etc). You often get people trying to sell NOS stuff on eBay UK for more than DSS sells the same item for new (and before someone chips in, he isn't particularly cheap  :D).

Cheers ... AshD
“Alright friends, you have seen the heavy groups, now you will see morning maniac music. Believe me, yeah. It’s a new dawn.” Grace Slick, Woodstock '69 .. In the year of the Sandcast.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal