Author Topic: OMG,  (Read 1141 times)

Offline JamesH

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
Re: OMG,
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2014, 11:07:46 PM »
Flipping heck amazing...you know this Steve Baumann guy?

Offline UK Pete

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2014, 11:10:36 PM »
No i found this on the z1 forum

Offline mick

• SOHC Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2014, 07:42:57 AM »
Looks like you have a few more bikes to collect Pete before you get to this guys collection  ;), you could lose hours in there  8) cheers Mick.

Offline UK Pete

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2014, 10:30:17 AM »
Up the cafe last Sunday someone was shit stirring and was saying to my missis how do you put up with all his bikes, then said to her how many has he got , her reply was 24 she said this without hesitation, I said do me a favour its not that many I sold 3 last year
She then pointed out I had also bought 3 this year
There was me thinking she was  a bit thick and did not have a clue what I was up to , but oh no she was .spot on I counted up and it is 24
They ain't silly are they, anyway I am at my limit ,possibly just squeeze one morem in  ;D ;D

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
  • Mad Scientist.... more power Igor ! ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2014, 10:44:27 AM »
Up the cafe last Sunday someone was shit stirring and was saying to my missis how do you put up with all his bikes, then said to her how many has he got , her reply was 24 she said this without hesitation, I said do me a favour its not that many I sold 3 last year
She then pointed out I had also bought 3 this year
There was me thinking she was  a bit thick and did not have a clue what I was up to , but oh no she was .spot on I counted up and it is 24
They ain't silly are they, anyway I am at my limit ,possibly just squeeze one morem in  ;D ;D

Just wait until you get your latest one  ;D finished Pete .. all will be forgiven when she finds out what it's worth !!

Cheers ... AshD
“Alright friends, you have seen the heavy groups, now you will see morning maniac music. Believe me, yeah. It’s a new dawn.” Grace Slick, Woodstock '69 .. In the year of the Sandcast.

Offline UK Pete

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2014, 12:53:17 PM »
Tried that approach , you know its an  investment and my retirement fund I say, she just rolles her eyes in the way only women can , sighs and walks off
Pete

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal