Author Topic: Seems nothing has changed much since 1965  (Read 861 times)

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
  • Mad Scientist.... more power Igor ! ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
    • View Profile
Seems nothing has changed much since 1965
« on: August 11, 2014, 10:23:13 PM »
Ha! Ha!  ;D  Does this sound like someone on here !!  etepKU

Wifey said 'Don't you go accusing other people on that forum of yours, you are as guilty as anyone!'

Cheers  .... AshD
“Alright friends, you have seen the heavy groups, now you will see morning maniac music. Believe me, yeah. It’s a new dawn.” Grace Slick, Woodstock '69 .. In the year of the Sandcast.

Offline UK Pete

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
Re: Seems nothing has changed much since 1965
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2014, 11:40:16 AM »
Yes very funny, I was laying in bed last night thinking I might just have a wee bit of a problem with this hoarding of bikes and spending all my money on them, but then I thought WTF!! , I am very happy at the moment so why change something that works ha ha
pete

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
  • Mad Scientist.... more power Igor ! ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
    • View Profile
Re: Seems nothing has changed much since 1965
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2014, 01:18:24 PM »
Yes very funny, I was laying in bed last night thinking I might just have a wee bit of a problem with this hoarding of bikes and spending all my money on them, but then I thought WTF!! , I am very happy at the moment so why change something that works ha ha
pete

Stick with it Pete. It's bike resto that keeps me almost sane at the 'mo.

Loads of old Honda adverts in those MotorCycle magazines, I will have to scan them.

Cheers . . Ash
“Alright friends, you have seen the heavy groups, now you will see morning maniac music. Believe me, yeah. It’s a new dawn.” Grace Slick, Woodstock '69 .. In the year of the Sandcast.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal