Author Topic: Carb kits  (Read 4082 times)

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
  • Mad Scientist.... more power Igor ! ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
    • View Profile
Re: Carb kits
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2014, 11:31:25 AM »
Thanks for that Ian. One of my Ultrasonic cleaners made by 'Ultrawave' recommends this for aluminium in the User Manual booklet but not tried it yet. Has anyone else?

http://www.ultrawave.co.uk/documents/Ultrawave%20Ultraclean%20SA%20Safety%20Data%20Sheet.pdf

Cheers ... Ash
“Alright friends, you have seen the heavy groups, now you will see morning maniac music. Believe me, yeah. It’s a new dawn.” Grace Slick, Woodstock '69 .. In the year of the Sandcast.

Offline Orcade-Ian

• SOHC Master
    • View Profile
    • Older Vehicle Web
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2014, 12:24:51 PM »
Looks interesting,
I'll wait till you've tried it!   ;D and reported back.  Delivery to Orkney might be a challenge though,

Cheers, Ian

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
  • Mad Scientist.... more power Igor ! ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2014, 01:22:39 PM »
Looks interesting,
I'll wait till you've tried it!   ;D and reported back.  Delivery to Orkney might be a challenge though,

Cheers, Ian

You can always cadge a bit when you come to 'ull :D

Nice write up on the 'Kangoo' van by the way (see Ian's Blog), didn't realize you could fit a bike in one of those. Ah Willinghams... scrap yard ... spent many hours in there. Got a funny story but only you will probably appreciate it on here. A guy I worked with at Fenner in Hull was desperate to sell a Honda Civic and was always off skiving. So as a wind up,  I got the Trainee to call him and say he had seen the car and definitely wanted to buy it but had no transport so could he bring it round. I told the guy to tell him the address was 4 Tower House Lane, on Hedon Road (which is the address of Willinghams scrap yard). He went round and came to work livid the next day. He never did find out it was me that was responsible for  sending  him there  Good job 'cos he hada really bad temper!  ;D

Cheers ...Ash
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 01:37:03 PM by AshimotoK0 »
“Alright friends, you have seen the heavy groups, now you will see morning maniac music. Believe me, yeah. It’s a new dawn.” Grace Slick, Woodstock '69 .. In the year of the Sandcast.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal