Author Topic: DSS in Main Hall at Stafford October Show.  (Read 934 times)

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
  • Mad Scientist.... more power Igor ! ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
    • View Profile
DSS in Main Hall at Stafford October Show.
« on: September 21, 2014, 12:47:23 AM »
Message from DSS  ... Yes, we are at Stafford, in the main hall. It's free to collect orders from the stand, £1 to send orders when placed at the show.

Cheers ... Ash
“Alright friends, you have seen the heavy groups, now you will see morning maniac music. Believe me, yeah. It’s a new dawn.” Grace Slick, Woodstock '69 .. In the year of the Sandcast.

Offline Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP)

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
Re: DSS in Main Hall at Stafford October Show.
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2014, 09:09:26 AM »
Do I read that right?
£1 to post orders when at the show if so any body going?Can they order me a rim and spokes?
Cheers
Bitsa
Long Live Best Bitter.Status Quo and Sohc Bikes and common sense which you can not teach

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
  • Mad Scientist.... more power Igor ! ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2014, 08:56:20 AM »
Do I read that right?
£1 to post orders when at the show if so any body going?Can they order me a rim and spokes?
Cheers
Bitsa

I have a pair (F &R)  of brand new modern style 750 DID rims I was going to eBay but offered them first refusal to RGP750 as he was in there first, if he buys the 750K0. Not sure how that's progressing.

If he doesn't want them I will offer them on here first. Hate selling stuff though and not sure how much to charge for them. They were new not NOS and in perfect nick.

Cheers ... AshD
“Alright friends, you have seen the heavy groups, now you will see morning maniac music. Believe me, yeah. It’s a new dawn.” Grace Slick, Woodstock '69 .. In the year of the Sandcast.

Offline JamesH

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2014, 09:30:57 AM »
Ash - if Rich doesn't want them I'm interested. PM me what you're looking for £ wise. J

Offline Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP)

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2014, 09:43:02 AM »
Count me in for the front one
Cheers
Bitsa
Long Live Best Bitter.Status Quo and Sohc Bikes and common sense which you can not teach

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal