Author Topic: STAFFORD .. DSS Rummage section before show yesterday  (Read 756 times)

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
  • Mad Scientist.... more power Igor ! ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
    • View Profile
STAFFORD .. DSS Rummage section before show yesterday
« on: October 19, 2014, 09:52:23 AM »
[ Guests cannot view attachments ]
“Alright friends, you have seen the heavy groups, now you will see morning maniac music. Believe me, yeah. It’s a new dawn.” Grace Slick, Woodstock '69 .. In the year of the Sandcast.

Offline BigAl (Alan)

• SOHC Pro
  • Hope its sunny at the weekend
    • View Profile
    • www.alans-electrics.co.uk
Re: STAFFORD .. DSS Rummage section before show yesterday
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2014, 11:25:15 AM »
You must have arrived early to take the photo Ash, when I passed DSS stand (around 2pm) some of the larger  items had been sold (or possibly moved) as they where at the rear.

I did notice (David Silver) making enquires at the 'Marque Restore Chrome Plating stand', the product was a chrome cleaner in an aluminum container (£12.00)....David, did you buy it, and does it work as good as the  'Marque' sample?

Enjoyed the show and well worth the visit, as previous posts & photo's stunning CB175 (1973)...Alan
Current bikes:-
Honda CB750 K4 (1974) USA
Honda XL500S (1980) UK
Honda CD175 sloper (1968) UK
Honda CB1100A (2013) UK
www.alans-electrics.co.uk

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
  • Mad Scientist.... more power Igor ! ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2014, 11:32:41 AM »
You must have arrived early to take the photo Ash, when I passed DSS stand (around 2pm) some of the larger  items had been sold (or possibly moved) as they where at the rear.

I did notice (David Silver) making enquires at the 'Marque Restore Chrome Plating stand', the product was a chrome cleaner in an aluminum container (£12.00)....David, did you buy it, and does it work as good as the  'Marque' sample?

Enjoyed the show and well worth the visit, as previous posts & photo's stunning CB175 (1973)...Alan

DSS provided the photo of rummage .. by the time I got there it was well picked over !

[ Guests cannot view attachments ] [ Guests cannot view attachments ] [ Guests cannot view attachments ] [ Guests cannot view attachments ]
“Alright friends, you have seen the heavy groups, now you will see morning maniac music. Believe me, yeah. It’s a new dawn.” Grace Slick, Woodstock '69 .. In the year of the Sandcast.

Offline mick

• SOHC Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2014, 11:40:19 AM »
I enjoyed the show to went with the missus and my eldest son, legs are hurting today after all the shuffling about   ::), didn't see as many 750's this time ? saw a Damaged KO airbox on one of the outside stalls had a gold bottom and candy red top didn't bother to ask how much ? still a good show for a £10,
cheers Mick  ;) 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal