Author Topic: Now the Germans are at it on eBay  (Read 806 times)

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
  • Mad Scientist.... more power Igor ! ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
    • View Profile
Now the Germans are at it on eBay
« on: February 14, 2015, 07:31:34 PM »
Always sung the praises of eBay Germany on here. Bought two items recently via eBay Germany a DID rim from Sayonara Cycles and CB250SS(K0) seat from Jap2wheels. The rim I knew had tyre lever gouges in it but there is a dink in the outer face of the rim,  that the chromer is worried about and the seat base is so rusty that if I sandblast it, its only use will be for draining my boiled spuds in.  Also the S/steel trim isn't good, I already knew the cover and foam would be shot, which they are. These items were EXPENSIVE and the rim guy wouldn't budge on the price. I emailed Frank at Jap2wheels and he has offered a refund via eBay (he's normaly spot on on description and quality) but I did a deal on the rim off eBay in the end from Sayonara cycles. Anyone dealt with Werner at Sayonara cycles?

This resto lark is a minefield ... I'm off down the pub!

Ash
“Alright friends, you have seen the heavy groups, now you will see morning maniac music. Believe me, yeah. It’s a new dawn.” Grace Slick, Woodstock '69 .. In the year of the Sandcast.

Offline UK Pete

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
Re: Now the Germans are at it on eBay
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2015, 07:57:04 PM »
Sayonara never gives long descriptions or many pictures so its a bit of a gamble with him, i have had bits off him that can only be described as average , but i am usually happy
pete

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal