Author Topic: Metal shroud plug caps ND part no,  (Read 1435 times)

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
  • Mad Scientist.... more power Igor ! ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
    • View Profile
Metal shroud plug caps ND part no,
« on: June 14, 2015, 06:49:26 PM »
Can anyone tell me the Nippon Denso part numbers for the metal shrouded plug caps as fitted to Euro CB750K0 and CB400F? The part number is stamped into the metal shrouding.
“Alright friends, you have seen the heavy groups, now you will see morning maniac music. Believe me, yeah. It’s a new dawn.” Grace Slick, Woodstock '69 .. In the year of the Sandcast.

Offline steff750

• SOHC Expert
  • THE POWER OF DREAMS
    • View Profile
Re: Metal shroud plug caps ND part no,
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2015, 08:01:03 PM »
 ;) there you go ash
 but why you would ever want them is beyond me as they are not the same as the parts list numbers
 (2) inner plug caps part # 029750-0250
 (2) outer plug caps part # 029750-0240
 some of us have a knack for remembering part numbers you know
 no not really i just opened a brand new pack just for you  :-*

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
  • Mad Scientist.... more power Igor ! ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
    • View Profile
Re: Metal shroud plug caps ND part no,
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2015, 11:12:47 PM »
Thought you would have realized by now that I am a bit of a nutter Steff. Cheers for opening the bag. A Dutch guy on HondaTwins.net refused to look me up a few part numbers in his rare Honda parts manual for my CB250K0.. said he was too busy and implied that the site is only a forum and not for exchange of data! That's why this forum is so good, we all tend to help each other out if we can.

Seems I have eight straight  correct part number ones and no angled ones. So eBaying 4 of the straight ones and hoping to buy angled ones. A single angled one NOS went for 45GBP last week on eBay and you can buy a full set including spark  plugs new for 80 from Andy Cepoc.....ludicrous. I guess my 400/4 should have them too as it's a 9/75 reg one. Anyone know if the parts are the same for the 400F?

I guess I am getting hold of them for the same reason you have a new set Steff ..... to make original in the event of a sale in the future. I will fit the Black plastic ones for my own use.

Ash

Cheers .. Ash
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 11:17:40 PM by AshimotoK0 »
“Alright friends, you have seen the heavy groups, now you will see morning maniac music. Believe me, yeah. It’s a new dawn.” Grace Slick, Woodstock '69 .. In the year of the Sandcast.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal