Author Topic: Bloomin 'eck My Mate bought one of 'Frank's' bikes with No Part x !!  (Read 1107 times)

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
  • Mad Scientist.... more power Igor ! ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
    • View Profile
Went to my old uni mates party in York last night and he gave me a lead on the original owner of my CB750K0 which is exciting.
He showed me his latest 'toy' that was advertised at a million pounds by a dealer in London. He went all the way down to some place in London to see it and the guy had never even started it for Yonks, the battery was flat and it wouldn't run so my mate made him  a silly offer. The dealer  told him where to go, so he set off home, then got a call on the way home from the dealer saying he would sell it for the offered price if he had the cash and no Px.   ...... he described the dealer to me and it turns out it was Frank of Motorcycles Unlimited fame on here.

Here is the bike it came 6th at Ramsey sprint last year with pro rider. HD Destroyer

[ Guests cannot view attachments ]
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 08:58:55 AM by AshimotoK0 »
“Alright friends, you have seen the heavy groups, now you will see morning maniac music. Believe me, yeah. It’s a new dawn.” Grace Slick, Woodstock '69 .. In the year of the Sandcast.

Offline UK Pete

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
Re: Bloomin 'eck My Mate bought one of 'Frank's' bikes with No Part x !!
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2015, 10:27:46 AM »
I bet it was still a few quid to buy, is it based on the v rod ?
pete

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal