Author Topic: Spot the '68/69 CB250/350K0 Rear Hub !!  (Read 1047 times)

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
  • Mad Scientist.... more power Igor ! ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
    • View Profile
“Alright friends, you have seen the heavy groups, now you will see morning maniac music. Believe me, yeah. It’s a new dawn.” Grace Slick, Woodstock '69 .. In the year of the Sandcast.

Offline hairygit

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
Re: Spot the '68/69 CB250/350K0 Rear Hub !!
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2016, 12:13:57 PM »
Hmm, no matter how much you wanted it Ash, would you REALLY want to give your money to him?
If it's got tits or wheels, it's hassle, if it's got both, RUN!!!

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
  • Mad Scientist.... more power Igor ! ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
    • View Profile
Re: Spot the '68/69 CB250/350K0 Rear Hub !!
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2016, 01:16:36 PM »
Hmm, no matter how much you wanted it Ash, would you REALLY want to give your money to him?

No I have already got three of those hubs ! TBH such is my passion for my bikes, if he had something really nice I would probably bid ... Call me a hypocrite, two faced blah blah but when you have the disease as bad as I have you are like a drug taker looking for his next fix, when you see a nice item for sale. Anyone know a cure .. maybe I might have to check into Honda disease rehab  ;D

It's a real shame because he had nuggets of really useful info, only known if a lot of parts have passed though your hands. Like I have a NOS 400/4 seat and Exhaust on my bike and he could describe the subtle differences in the parts, which were late spares issue not the early spare parts . Like the seat studs and the SANKEI stampings on the silencer.

Got a very civil reply anyway... signed my self  'A' though .. Probably would have told me to 'do-one' if he knew it was me asking the question.

[ Guests cannot view attachments ]
“Alright friends, you have seen the heavy groups, now you will see morning maniac music. Believe me, yeah. It’s a new dawn.” Grace Slick, Woodstock '69 .. In the year of the Sandcast.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal