1
Recommended Sources for Parts and Services / Re: Crank Balancing
« on: June 23, 2015, 11:00:44 AM »
Hi Greg,
Can you share the info - I need a crank balancing too.
Can you share the info - I need a crank balancing too.
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix 
|
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages: [1]
1
Recommended Sources for Parts and Services / Re: Crank Balancing« on: June 23, 2015, 11:00:44 AM »
Hi Greg,
Can you share the info - I need a crank balancing too. 2
Recommended Sources for Parts and Services / Re: Paint for a Dick Mann race replica.« on: July 31, 2014, 10:58:04 AM »
Thanks for that, I'll get in touch with him. Not too far from me neither.
3
Recommended Sources for Parts and Services / Paint for a Dick Mann race replica.« on: July 17, 2014, 07:53:28 PM »
Can anyone tell me a suitable paint for a Dick Mann race replica, I obviously want it as near to the original colour as possible and would prefer 2 pack but would consider other.
Or a local (Warrington / Manchester / Liverpool area) good paint sprayer who would do a good job at a reasonable price. 4
What is it? / Re: Cam info« on: May 27, 2014, 08:30:26 AM »
Hi,
Sorry I should've stated it is from a CB750 SOHC. Cheers, Tony 5
What is it? / Cam info« on: May 26, 2014, 10:34:26 PM »
Hi,
I bought a used big bore kit off Ebay. With the kit was a camshaft which is marked on the end with H7Y. Can anyone identify the cam from this? Any help much appreciated. Cheers, Tony
Pages: [1]
|