1
New Member Introductions / Re: Hi from WA, CB400F rebuild
« on: March 10, 2022, 09:21:00 PM »
Thanks Dave, I’ll soak all the old brassware in petrol or acetone and try to scrub them back into shape
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix 
|
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages: [1]
1
New Member Introductions / Re: Hi from WA, CB400F rebuild« on: March 10, 2022, 09:21:00 PM »
Thanks Dave, I’ll soak all the old brassware in petrol or acetone and try to scrub them back into shape
2
New Member Introductions / Re: Hi from WA, CB400F rebuild« on: March 10, 2022, 12:09:56 PM »
Thanks Ted, I'll give them a soak and try to clean them up!
3
New Member Introductions / Re: Hi from WA, CB400F rebuild« on: March 10, 2022, 10:12:51 AM »Welcome to the forum. Hope you get the overflowing sorted. Plus 1 on K2-K6's suggestion.Thanks for the welcome Phil, and the recommendation 4
New Member Introductions / Re: Hi from WA, CB400F rebuild« on: March 10, 2022, 10:11:52 AM »Thanks K2-K6, it's frustrating trying to get her running well without overflowing fuel, I've had the carbs on and off about 20 times! 5
New Member Introductions / Re: Hi from WA, CB400F rebuild« on: March 10, 2022, 10:10:52 AM »Welcome to the 400/4 forumThanks for the welcome Laverda Dave, yellow is great though mine was red originally and spent most of its life black! Thanks for the advice, I may reinstall the original jets but they are terribly gummed up 6
New Member Introductions / Re: Hi from WA, CB400F rebuild« on: March 10, 2022, 10:08:13 AM »Welcome to the forum. We have a few 400/4 owners in Perth hopefully one will pop up soon and say Hi.Thanks for the welcome Nurse Julie, I will view your posts. 7
New Member Introductions / Re: Hi from WA, CB400F rebuild« on: March 09, 2022, 12:40:37 PM »
Thanks K2-K6, it's frustrating trying to get her running well without overflowing fuel, I've had the carbs on and off about 20 times!
8
New Member Introductions / Hi from WA, CB400F rebuild« on: March 09, 2022, 12:05:54 PM »
Hi everyone, I have just rebuilt my 400-Four which I purchased in Sydney in 1983. She has been across the Nullabor Plain 3 times and now resides in Perth, Western Australia.
having trouble setting up rebuilt carbs, they are leaking out the overflows. Cheers Andy
Pages: [1]
|