Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Dan RS

Pages: [1]
1
New Member Introductions / Re: Hello from Chesterfield
« on: June 23, 2024, 01:56:51 AM »
Not sure about that old club in Clown,sounds like it was an interesting hangout,
Had a trip out to the office over in Manchester and about 5 miles in spluttered and started running dog rough. I pressed on having to get to work with a terrible miss fire and occasional back fire. Checked the points and for some reason they had completely closed up on 2&3 and just a minute gap on 1&4 really strange as adjustment screws were really tight... easy road side fix and rode home perfect

2
New Member Introductions / Re: Hello from Chesterfield
« on: June 18, 2024, 10:22:55 PM »
I think it was only for the US/Japanese market, mine is a US Import

3
New Member Introductions / Hello from Chesterfield
« on: June 18, 2024, 09:30:09 PM »
Hi All,

I'm Dan from Chesterfield and I've just acquired a 1976 Cb750a
Yes I am way to lazy to change gears!

Up till now I've never seen one of these.i suppose it's not a popular option but it's certainly different.

Anyway, Hello to you all and happy riding.

Regards
Dan

Pages: [1]