SOHC.co.uk Forums > Project Board

CB750K4 New project

<< < (2/33) > >>

Trigger:

--- Quote from: AshimotoK0 on August 30, 2017, 10:39:06 PM ---
--- Quote from: Trigger on August 30, 2017, 10:35:31 PM ---Found a gold and diamond ring in the bottom of a CB550F1 air box that came from the states. Strange what you find on and in old bikes.

--- End quote ---

You 'poppin' the question' then Trig  ;)

--- End quote ---

It was a wedding ring mate  ::)
A mate of mine found a $50 note rolled up in the handle bars of a bike he imported.

AshimotoK0:

--- Quote from: Trigger on August 30, 2017, 10:48:09 PM ---
--- Quote from: Trigger on August 30, 2017, 10:35:31 PM ---Found a gold and diamond ring in the bottom of a CB550F1 air box that came from the states. Strange what you find on and in old bikes.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

A mate of mine found a $50 note rolled up in the handle bars of a bike he imported.

--- End quote ---

Hmm ..back in my romantic days .... wedding rings were gold bands and engagement/eternity rings had diamonds in 'em  ;)

mike the bike:
I like your thinking: keep it as is, enjoy riding it.

Trigger:

--- Quote from: AshimotoK0 on August 30, 2017, 10:51:06 PM ---
--- Quote from: Trigger on August 30, 2017, 10:48:09 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Hmm ..back in my romantic days .... wedding rings were gold bands and engagement/eternity rings had diamonds in 'em  ;)

--- End quote ---

Not in the states, sold it to jewellery John and he told me it was a wedding ring and gave me a hand full of shrapnel  ;D

Rob62:

--- Quote from: AshimotoK0 on August 30, 2017, 10:29:24 PM ---Nice find ...That Asahi Denso filler cap is worth  a lot of money. The plastic lens always yellows but there is a clock glass on eBay that costs peanuts and fits perfectly bonded in with semi-flex ultra clear epoxy. Mine sold within 1 hour on Ebay for £100 to a guy in Japan.  I found  two dried up Idaho wasps  inside the crankcases of my '69 CB350.

--- End quote ---
Thanks for the info.... i knew it wasn't a std filler cap but didn't realise it was valuable... If it works ok I'll keep it, if not i may try to sell it. Hopefully there wont be any more wasps but im worried about the airbox and the headlamp bowl now  :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version