SOHC.co.uk Forums > CB500/550

Insurance time again and its gettnig harder ..................

<< < (5/7) > >>

3scs:
You ever been to Lincolnshire :-)

Nurse Julie:

--- Quote from: 3scs on July 27, 2018, 10:04:37 PM ---You ever been to Lincolnshire :-)

--- End quote ---
I can walk 200 feet to scrump a fresh cauliflower out of the field or i can drive 6 miles to Tesco to buy one thats 2 weeks old. When I'm out across the fields with the dogs, I  can get enough fresh supplies to last the week. They don't know what they're missing do they Si ;D ;D

paulbaker1954:
Finally got it sorted with Hastings as a renewal of last year for my modern and four for 180

Weird thing is one guy one day said they could no longer insure my four but called again next day and said it was a 71 CB500 and that magically was fine!!!!!!

£105 for my 2016 Yam Tracer so adding the four was 75 which was ok

I did also find a good breakdown deal with AutoAid Breakdown who do a policy that also covers home start for me and my wife on any vehicle including our cars and bikes for £48

paulbaker1954:

--- Quote from: Nurse Julie on July 27, 2018, 11:51:53 PM ---
--- Quote from: 3scs on July 27, 2018, 10:04:37 PM ---You ever been to Lincolnshire :-)

--- End quote ---
I can walk 200 feet to scrump a fresh cauliflower out of the field or i can drive 6 miles to Tesco to buy one thats 2 weeks old. When I'm out across the fields with the dogs, I  can get enough fresh supplies to last the week. They don't know what they're missing do they Si ;D ;D

--- End quote ---

Isn’t that a hanging offence stil in Lincolnshire lol

Nurse Julie:

--- Quote from: paulbaker1954 on July 28, 2018, 12:01:26 AM ---
--- Quote from: Nurse Julie on July 27, 2018, 11:51:53 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Isn’t that a hanging offence stil in Lincolnshire lol

--- End quote ---
Indeed it is Paul but I always aim to not get caught 😀😀😀

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version