SOHC.co.uk Forums > CB500/550

Insurance time again and its gettnig harder ..................

<< < (6/7) > >>

Nurse Julie:
Last year I was out across the fields with the dogs and the corn on the cob was ready, so I thought, I will have a couple of them. Took them home and cooked them and I said to Trig, that's not right, they are as hard as bullets but I knew they are definitely ripe as the farmer was harvesting the other side of the field. As they didn't seem quite right, we didn't eat them.I was telling a local old boy about it and he said it was not 'corn on the cob' for humans to eat, it was Maize that had loads if different chemicals / nutrients / hormones etc grown into them as it was for animal feed!!!. I won't scrump them again in a hurry.

3scs:
That explains a lot if that’s what you’ve been feeding trig on  😂

Trigger:

--- Quote from: 3scs on July 28, 2018, 02:59:28 PM ---That explains a lot if that’s what you’ve been feeding trig on  😂

--- End quote ---

It does not effect my window licking  ;D ;D ;D
Have not seen you for a while.

MCTID:
Who would steal Salad ?.........I remember a flatbed truck turning up outside Seaforth Docks, Liverpool years ago one Sunday morning.  Diversion signs out.......'Men at work'......lots of cobbles lifted and placed on flatbed truck. No drama really as it was a leisurely Sunday morning, with few people about and the Docks quiet as the grave . 

A couple of hours passed and Diversion signs were removed and the Workmen left in their flatbed truck.....along with £50K of highly prized cobbles ................never to be seen or heard of again !

3scs:

--- Quote from: Trigger on July 28, 2018, 03:15:46 PM ---
--- Quote from: 3scs on July 28, 2018, 02:59:28 PM ---That explains a lot if that’s what you’ve been feeding trig on  😂

--- End quote ---

It does not effect my window licking  ;D ;D ;D
Have not seen you for a while.

--- End quote ---
Been busy with one thing and another hope your both well

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version