SOHC.co.uk Forums > CB750

CB750 F1 Shocking news. (photos)

<< < (2/5) > >>

petermigreen:

--- Quote from: Nurse Julie on August 10, 2018, 10:02:36 AM ---We use TEC shocks on all our old Hondas. Excellent quality and VFM.

--- End quote ---
Plus one Tec shocks

Skoti:
Certainly I wouldn't grumble if I'd originally paid the TEC price for my failed shockers as normally you only get what you pay for regarding quality.

I'm pleased to note the Ikon shockers are fully serviceable with all the internal parts readily available.
Although the Ikons are expensive hopefully the quality will remain long after the price is forgotten.   

Johnwebley:

--- Quote from: petermigreen on August 10, 2018, 10:12:05 AM ---
--- Quote from: Nurse Julie on August 10, 2018, 10:02:36 AM ---We use TEC shocks on all our old Hondas. Excellent quality and VFM.

--- End quote ---
Plus one Tec shocks

--- End quote ---

I fitted TEC shocks to the little YAM,very good,and will fit them to the CB200,my original 500 shocks are still looking and working well

Skoti:
Some interesting comments over on the Triumph forum regarding TEC shockers:

https://www.triumphrat.net/air-cooled-twins-technical-talk/745994-tec-shocks-experience-2.html

Nurse Julie:
Never had any issues with quality on any TEC shocks. I fitted TEC's to my CB400/4 over 3 years ago and they are still perfect, chrome is good, no sign of rubbing anywhere and they give a great ride. I had Hagons fitted before the TEC's, nightmare, never again. When OEM shocks are not available I think TEC's are a fantastic alternative in both performance and looks, that's why we fit them to all our SOHC's. Also, having read through some of the posts on the link you gave, it doesn't sound like anyone actually spoke to Matthew Milburn at TEC about the issues, shame, as he is one of the most helpful and understanding people in the bike spares market.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version