SOHC.co.uk Forums > Project Board

Honda CB750K5 Restoration by Royhall

<< < (3/79) > >>

royhall:

--- Quote from: JamesH on December 29, 2021, 03:36:04 PM ---Roy I’ve probably got a suitable grab rail for a K5 somewhere so if I come across it I’ll let you k ow and send some pics..good luck with the restoration…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

--- End quote ---
Thanks for that James. There will probably be many of those bits and pieces missing when it arrives so anything you can dig out for sale would be greatly appreciated.

royhall:

--- Quote from: heli_madken on December 29, 2021, 03:48:28 PM ---I bought a CBX from Flashback Enterprises last year, exactly the same process MoneyCorp transfer, delivery to Barrow etc dealt with a good guy 'Billy' this end who delivered the bike to me at reasonable cost. The bike turned up exactly as advertised, NOVA and taxes all in order so you have nothing to worry about there.

Looking forward to watching your progress

--- End quote ---
That's reassuring to hear. Did Billy get in touch with you when the bike arrived in Barrow, or will I have to contact him. What did he charge you delivery up to Scotland? Cheers.

AshimotoK0:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/u55pomkq2oh52jt/CB750K5_Dealer_Set-Up.pdf?dl=0

royhall:
Thanks Ash. If only it was being delivered in that condition.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Johnny4428:
Good luck with the project Roy! Mine came from the same dealer so hopefully no hitches. No problem with Billy in Barrow he’s quite switched on with transport etc. Look forward to progress. Mines just about ready for firing up so fingers crossed!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version