Author Topic: Members  (Read 3426 times)

Offline Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP)

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
Members
« on: September 14, 2014, 05:34:46 PM »
I have to say this this site has well over 200 members and it does not matter what you ask for no one replies except the usual's Trig.Mick ,Oddjob and a couple of others.I thought this site was for fellow brothers who at hell's costs kept these precious bikes on the road at all costs.I find I have no desire to ask the sister site for anything as they are spoilt for all but I find myself getting more replies than my kinfolk in blighty.I know of pension parts etc but come on guys get real.Long ago you never dealt with anyone unless face to face but with shit like PayPal you have f all to worry about SO am I missing something or you don't like me.
Regards
Bitsa
Ps NO ITS NOT A DRINK NIGHT
Long Live Best Bitter.Status Quo and Sohc Bikes and common sense which you can not teach

Offline Trigger

• Grogu
  • Engines built on reputation, not advertising.
    • View Profile
Re: Members
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2014, 05:40:36 PM »
I asked you a question the other day via PM mate ;) But, it was one of those questions that the world could not see.

Offline Green1

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2014, 05:56:18 PM »
Sorry Bitsa but all my spare parts are pretty crap.
I do have a pattern k2 seat but I know you will throw it back at me.

Mick
Current bikes
Honda CB750k1 Valley Green Metallic
Honda CB750k1 Candy Gold
Honda CB550k Candy Jade Green
Honda CG125
Aprilia Pegaso 650
Moto guzzi 1200 sport
Kawasaki EX650R (Mine until dave pays for it)
Kawasaki ZXR400 J

Offline Johnwebley

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2014, 06:06:33 PM »
well Bitsa,

I am guessing your main interest is the CB750 genre,forgive me if I am wrong,but as I have a 500-4 ,your post,while informative
are not always related to my issues,
but ,I still read them,

as my experience is with only one bike,my knowledge is limited,maybe I act as a sponge and adsorb more than I give out,
but I want to 100% sure before I dole out advice,

but,thanks to ALL the members here,for the humour,wit and general advice,
if I can help I will,if i can't,I will watch for someone else with more knowledge to answer,
to those that have helped me,Bryan,Trigger ,Ewan and others,thank you,
and possible Oddjob,in the future,if I buy the exhausts of him !!!!

regards

John
lifelong motorcycle rider,and fan

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2014, 06:13:45 PM »
No No guys that's not what I am saying.I am up for anything and would not say that's crap.It would be great just to get replies like I have this take a look at the photo and let me know if you want it.At the mo I am dealing with some yanks and I have to say they are WORSE THAN THE FRENCH IN REPLYING.Christ almighty if I need something I am out for anything just reply saying had a look sorry mate ain't got it then I can move on and try elsewhere.Not rocket science.I would do the same and the exact for others
Cheers
Bitsa
Long Live Best Bitter.Status Quo and Sohc Bikes and common sense which you can not teach

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2014, 06:21:58 PM »
John
As you I read all the posts and maybe I am guilty of what I have just posted.I have knowledge of most sohc bikes but I have to agree if I have nothing for them I do intend to ignore them but when I am always surfing I do pass on what I see. Is that fair guys what I have said?
Cheers
Bitsa

Offline Trigger

• Grogu
  • Engines built on reputation, not advertising.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2014, 06:55:54 PM »
Opp's John, don't think those exhausts are available anymore. 

Offline Johnwebley

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2014, 07:37:54 PM »
Opp's John, don't think those exhausts are available anymore.

damn !!!   guess I shall have to fill the piggy bank  for the £1,600,unless DSS gets his sorted,hopefully they won't be needed for
a couple of years "fingers crossed !!!! "
lifelong motorcycle rider,and fan

Online AshimotoK0

• Grogu
  • Mad Scientist.... more power Igor ! ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2014, 07:42:22 PM »
Hmm Bitsa .. just to peeyou off even more  Pete from Sheffield has not replied yet to post, PM or personal email about the carb bracket you need. Here's still hoping though, he could be away or something.

Cheers ...Ash
“Alright friends, you have seen the heavy groups, now you will see morning maniac music. Believe me, yeah. It’s a new dawn.” Grace Slick, Woodstock '69 .. In the year of the Sandcast.

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2014, 08:09:03 PM »
Ash
Yes he has and said it was not on it. So carry on trying to find it else where
Cheers
Bitsa

Offline Liam

• SOHC Associate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2014, 08:09:25 PM »
Bitsa…  I'd love to reply to more posts... if I had the knowledge…  But this is all new to me!  Cacking myself with the thought of the rebuild after the tear down of a 76 CB750F SS.  Hopefully once finished it'll look something like a cafe racer…  Hopefully I'll have the confidence to advise and join in the banter a wee bit more…  and I must just say thank you to you and those others who have contributed to answer to my (daft) questions so far!

The next six months is going to be interesting!!! 

Cheers

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2014, 08:14:46 PM »
Liam
You are most welcome mate i Love all  this even the crap.If I can give you all the help you need ask me if I know you  will know.
Cheers
Bitsa

Online AshimotoK0

• Grogu
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2014, 08:59:49 PM »
If this is it its yours for Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Cheers ... AshD [ Guests cannot view attachments ]
“Alright friends, you have seen the heavy groups, now you will see morning maniac music. Believe me, yeah. It’s a new dawn.” Grace Slick, Woodstock '69 .. In the year of the Sandcast.

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2014, 08:59:32 AM »
Ash
Yep thats it said your a star.Whats your paypal address mate?
Cheers
Bitsa

Online AshimotoK0

• Grogu
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2014, 09:33:58 AM »
Ash
Yep thats it said your a star.Whats your paypal address mate?
Cheers
Bitsa

Not giving it to you  ;D. as I said its for free. Let me know your address and I will get it posted. It's packed already and its 150gms inc packing. You can pay the post after it's been sent but I don't want a penny more than it costs me to post. Did the same with Trig and the b*gger sent me an extra 1p ::) Seriously though any small bits like that which I will never use, anyone on here is welcome too for nowt. Trying to promote peace, harmony and goodwill on this site .... man!

Cheers .. AshD

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal