Author Topic: Zinc Plating Prices  (Read 1365 times)

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
  • Mad Scientist.... more power Igor ! ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
    • View Profile
Zinc Plating Prices
« on: June 03, 2015, 12:59:46 PM »
QUOTE ON BZP ... I couldn't buy the chemicals for much less than they charge.

Home plating is great and I have done quite a bit for small rare items but its messy and time consuming IMHO

Ash
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Ashley

Thank you for your valued inquiry.   The barrel plate the parts would be £37.00 plus VAT (£44.40).   We would require a turnaround time of 5 working days. 
Our opening hours are 8 am – 5 pm Monday to Thursday, and 8 am to 12.30 Fridays.

Regards
Sue

Allenchrome-logo

logos

Allenchrome Electroplating Limited
Registered Address: Lancaster Road, Pocklington Industrial Estate, Pocklington, York YO42 1NP
Registration No : 1822241
Tel : 01759 303788 Fax : 01759 305776

Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2015 7:49 AM
To: sales@allenchrome.co.uk
Subject: BZP steel parts

Hello, I need to get some carbon steel components re zinc plated (BZP   ...  barrel if possible). They are all:-
Corrosion free
Stripped of old zinc plate using hot caustic/EDTA  solution at 70 deg C, so I can guarantee old plating has been removed
I have either tumble polished or fine bead blasted them after BZP removal
They are thus grease free.
about 10% need yellow chromate passivate, the rest blue passivate.
They are mostly small fastener parts and the total volume is approximately a large shoe-box full.

Can you give me an estimate on turnaround and rough price guide please. I am only in Willerby, Hull,  East Yorkshire,  so drop off and pickup is no problem.

Kind regards .. Ashley Derrick 07515121226
“Alright friends, you have seen the heavy groups, now you will see morning maniac music. Believe me, yeah. It’s a new dawn.” Grace Slick, Woodstock '69 .. In the year of the Sandcast.

Offline UK Pete

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
Re: Zinc Plating Prices
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2015, 05:23:40 PM »
Got to hand it to you ash your on the ball always getting stuff done and making enquiries , i was like that once but it has gone
pete

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
  • Mad Scientist.... more power Igor ! ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
    • View Profile
Re: Zinc Plating Prices
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2015, 06:56:30 PM »
Got to hand it to you ash your on the ball always getting stuff done and making enquiries , i was like that once but it has gone
pete

It'll come back Pete trust me .. I was a complete basket case 2 years ago due to work related issues. my wife and kids still consider me a bit nutty though!

Ash
“Alright friends, you have seen the heavy groups, now you will see morning maniac music. Believe me, yeah. It’s a new dawn.” Grace Slick, Woodstock '69 .. In the year of the Sandcast.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal